Q. My instructor told me to try and find a book through interlibrary loan, what is interlibrary loan?


Interlibrary loan or ILL, is a free service that J.W. England Library provides to try and find materials that are not held in the library’s collection. There are two ways to ask for an ILL  

You can request books through the E-Z Borrow service. https://ezb.relaisd2d.com/?LS=USIP 

If the book you need is not found in E-Z Borrow, or you need to request an article – you can use ILLiad. https://illiad.usciences.edu/illiad/logon.html 

Most loans can be filled, but it is not guaranteed that a lending institution will be able to provide the needed materials. You will be contacted if the library is not able to fill your loan.  

When the book arrives at the library you will receive an email that it is available for pickup at the circulation desk.  

  • Last Updated Apr 01, 2021
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Caitlin Angelone

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0