Q. How do I request an article that the library owns in paper when I am on rotation far away from campus??


Use ILLiad and add a note to the request that you are on rotations. For more information on our services for students who are not on campus, see our page "Support for Students on Rotation/Fieldwork" at https://library.usciences.edu/support/student-on-rotation-fieldwork.asp


  • Last Updated Dec 11, 2018
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Leslie Ann Bowman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0