Q. We need an article that you have at your library. Do you offer this service for canadian universities?

It's for interlibrary loan extern services.



Are you affiliated with a particular university or a local library? If so, have you contacted the library directly (specifically the interlibrary loan department)?

If you have a university or local library affiliation, these requests are generally made on your behalf by the library and then filled by whatever university owns the document. If you do not have an affiliation, take a look at this page which has more info on our ILL services: http://www.usciences.edu/library/support/unaffiliated_users.asp


  • Last Updated Dec 11, 2018
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Chris Wieman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0