Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

Can I as emeritus faculty request PDF copies of scientific articles?

Last Updated: Nov 01, 2016  |  6 Views
Topics: Periodicals

Was this helpful? 1   0


Yes, you can request electronic copies of articles. If the article is not available through the library's collection or electronic subscriptions, you can place a request in ILLiad to obtain the article via interlibrary loan.  If the article is available in the library's print collection, contact the Coordinator of Access Services to inquire about having the article scanned and sent to you electronically.

Answered by Chris WiemanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon