Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

I found an article that I need but the library does not have access to it. How can I request it from Illiad if there is not option to on my screen?

Article in question: Polsky B, Depman MR, Gold JW, Galicich JH, Armstrong D. Intraventricular
therapy of cryptococcal meningitis via a subcutaneous reservoir. Am J Med. 1986
Jul;81(1):24-8. PubMed PMID: 3728551.
Last Updated: Feb 26, 2014  |  18 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



In these cases, when there is no option to export the bibliographic data directly into the request form, you can create the request manually. To do this, go to the library homepage ( and look for Request an Article or Dissertation - ILLiad under Services. Here you'll land directly on the ILLiad login page, and once you've authenticated, click on Article under New Request. Here you'll see the form you've probably encountered in the past, although now all fields are empty. Just fill out the required fields and click Submit Request.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Answered by Chris WiemanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon