Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

I can't access an article (that I found in PubMed) from the "find full text at USciences" icon.

When I click it, it just drops me back into PubMed but the article isn't there. Here is the citation:

Flórez, Gerardo, Pilar A. Saiz, Paz García-Portilla, Sandra Álvarez, Luis Nogueiras, and Julio Bobes. "Topiramate for the treatment of alcohol dependence: comparison with naltrexone." European Addiction Research 17, no. 1 (2010): 29-36.
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2014  |  50 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



This article is from Pubmed Central. When you look up this title in Our Journal List, you'll see a note which says ( NIH Selected Articles ), ie, some are not available from NIH. Sorry for any confusion, but that is why you can't access this paper.

However, try looking for it using our Google Scholar link. Once you find the citation, click the link just below it that says "All x Versions". Here you'll find other places to access this article.

This trick works now and then, so it's worth trying before you place an ILLiad request.

Answered by Chris WiemanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon