Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

I am trying to access the Clinical Pharmacology database; do I have access to that through USciences?

If not, can the school provide me with a membership? Here is a link to the website:
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014  |  73 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


We don't subscribe to the Clinical Pharmacology database, but we do provide access to similar databases such as what you can find in Micromedex.  You can see what we have available by starting at the Library's homepage (, then clicking on the link to "Databases and eResources" under the Find heading at the top of the middle column of the display.  The link to "Resources in Your Major" will lead you to a list of categories, from which you can select the one most relevant.  Also, I see that you can register for trial access at the Clinical Pharmacology website, although it apparently takes a couple of days to get the access codes.  I'm sure they'll tell you at some point what it will cost to secure continuing access.

Answered by Carl AndersonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon