Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

I need access to pmid:12500881.

Last Updated: Apr 21, 2014  |  10 Views
Topics: Periodicals

Was this helpful? 0   0


Hello! Only some articles from The American Journal of Managed Care are available in full text via our subscription. However, we do have this article in print on the 2nd floor, where you can access it. 

Answered by Chris WiemanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon