Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

I would like to get an article published in J Royal Soc Interface vol 9(74) 2011,2290-8, by Ke Bai, Wen Wang.

It is on open access but there is an embargo on it. Should I ask for interlibrary loan?
Last Updated: Apr 16, 2014  |  10 Views
Topics: Access (ILL)

Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes, you should go to Illiad and be sure to include the title of your article request.

Sylvia Tarzanin

Answered by Sylvia TarzaninBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon