Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

I need a publication under this name. It does not seem available. Could you please help me find it ?

Here are the details:
Title;Determination of Critical Seed Loading Ratio for the Production of Crystals of Uni-Modal Size Distribution in Batch Cooling Crystallization of Potassium Alum.
Author; DOKI N (Iwate Univ., Morioka, Jpn) KUBOTA N (Iwate Univ., Morioka, Jpn) YOKOTA M (Iwate Univ., Morioka, Jpn) CHIANESE A (Univ. Rome, Rome, Ita)
Journal Title;J Chem Eng Jpn
Journal Code:S0629A
Figure&Table&Reference;FIG.7, REF.16
Pub. Country;Japan
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2014  |  15 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



Looks to me that you need to request this article through interlibrary loan.  If you have not used this before, you log in using your USciences network username and password.  Here is the link:

The spelled-out name of the journal is:

Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, but using the ISSN should help identify it properly.

Email back if you have problems.

Gina Kaiser

Answered by Gina KaiserBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon