Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

could you help me get this article please? pub no. 21074803

Last Updated: Mar 26, 2014  |  15 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Google links your pub no. (21074803) to the following article from The Journal of Urology: "Onset of efficacy of tadalafil once daily in men with erectile dysfunction: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial" (2010).  If this is the article you're trying to obtain, you'll have to use Interlibrary Loan (click on the ILLiad link under Services on the Library's homepage and follow the instructions there) to initiate a request to another library.  The J.W. England Library does not own or have access to that journal for 2010.  We'll process the request as soon as we can after receiving it.  If that is not the article you're trying to obtain, we'll need to see the full citation to help you.

Answered by Carl AndersonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (2)

  1. Right. But you have to pay to get full access to this article. Is there any way to get the article through USP?
    by jae lee on Mar 26, 2012.
  2. If you're currently a student at USP or a member of the faculty or staff, there's no charge for Interlibrary Loan. Click on the ILLiad link on the Library's homepage to initiate a request and we'll obtain the article at no charge to you if you're affiliated with the University as noted above.
    by Carl Anderson on Mar 27, 2012.

  • a small icon
    Call the reference desk
    at 215-596-8967
  • a small icon
    Text your question via SMS
    to (215) 995-3256  more info
  • a small icon
    Tweet your question
    to @LibUSciences
  • a small icon