Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

We need an article that you have at your library. Do you offer this service for canadian universities?

It's for interlibrary loan extern services.
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2014  |  12 Views
Topics: Access (ILL)

Was this helpful? 0   0



Are you affiliated with a particular university or a local library? If so, have you contacted the library directly (specifically the interlibrary loan department)?

If you have a university or local library affiliation, these requests are generally made on your behalf by the library and then filled by whatever university owns the document. If you do not have an affiliation, take a look at this page which has more info on our ILL services:

Answered by Chris WiemanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon