What is the campus print policy? How many pages can I print?
STUDENT PRINT POLICY
Each student, depending on the length of their program of study, has an allotment of 1,000 black-and-white, single-sided prints per year. The entire allotment for the program of study (equivalent to $90 per year), is provided to each student when they first arrive on campus. For example, a first-year student in a four-year program has access to 4,000 prints ($360) when they arrive in their freshman year. Once a student has exhausted their individual allotment, regardless of program year, no additional prints will be provided by USciences.
However, if a student wishes to add printing capacity, they may purchase this through the OneCard system. To purchase additional prints, a student may add money to their account at the kiosk located in Wilson Hall or at onecard.usciences.edu. Funds added to a student’s printing account are non-transferrable and cannot be refunded. Therefore, students should only transfer funds that they expect to use for printing into this account.
If you experience a problem with a printer, you should submit a ticket at helpdesk.usciences.edu - you will be refunded for any pages lost. Tickets for page refunds must be submitted within one week of lost pages.
Student Print Allocation Schedule
• 4 Year programs - 4,000 b/w prints ($360)
• 5 Year programs - 5,000 b/w prints ($450)
• 6 Year programs - 6,000 b/w prints ($540)
Incoming Transfer Students in 4 Year Programs
• Year 2 - 3,500 b/w prints ($315)
• Year 3 - 3,000 b/w prints ($270)
• Year 4 - 1,000 b/w prints ($90)
Incoming Transfer Students in 5 and 6 Year Programs
• Year 2 - 5,500 b/w prints ($495)
• Year 3 - 4,500 b/w prints ($405)
• Year 4 - 3,500 b/w prints ($315)
• Year 5 - 2,500 b/w prints ($225)
• Year 6 - 1,000 b/w prints ($90)
Each year - 1,000 b/w prints ($90)
|B&W single page||$0.09/page|
|B&W duplex page||$0.14/page|
|Color single page||$0.25/page|