What is the campus print policy? How many pages can I print?
Print Page Policies
Print policy for incoming students FA/18
$90.00 – Per year
Funds added each fall and will roll-over until graduation/withdrawal. Funds are non-refundable.
Print policy for continuing students who started prior to FA/18
Each student, depending on the length of their program of study, has an allotment of 1,000 black-and-white, single-sided prints per year. The entire allotment for the program of study (equivalent to $90 per year), is provided to each student when they first arrive on campus. Once a student has exhausted their individual allotment, regardless of program year, no additional prints will be provided by USciences.
Student Print Allocation Schedule – Start Date Prior to FA/18
• 4 Year programs - 4,000 b/w prints ($360)
• 5 Year programs - 5,000 b/w prints ($450)
• 6 Year programs - 6,000 b/w prints ($540)
Incoming Transfer Students in 4 Year Programs
• Year 2 - 3,500 b/w prints ($315)
• Year 3 - 3,000 b/w prints ($270)
• Year 4 - 1,000 b/w prints ($90)
Incoming Transfer Students in 5 and 6 Year Programs
• Year 2 - 5,500 b/w prints ($495)
• Year 3 - 4,500 b/w prints ($405)
• Year 4 - 3,500 b/w prints ($315)
• Year 5 - 2,500 b/w prints ($225)
• Year 6 - 1,000 b/w prints ($90)
Each year - 1,000 b/w prints ($90)
The current prices for copies are listed below:
· B&W single sided page $.09/page
· B&W duplex page $.14/page
· Color single sided page $.25/page
· Color duplex $.37/page
To add funds:
· Add money to your OneCard account at the kiosk located in Wilson Hall or at onecard.usciences.edu.
· Funds added to your OneCard are non-transferrable and cannot be refunded.
To report issues:
· Report issues with printers and requests for refunds for lost or damaged pages to the Help Desk at: helpdesk.usciences.edu
Help Desk –helpdesk.usciences.edu - 215-596-7575 – firstname.lastname@example.org