Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

Where in the library do I go to get separation paperwork signed?

Last Updated: May 03, 2017  |  1 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Please report to the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) office on the second floor of the library to have your account checked, and paperwork signed.

If you have any questions, or you find the ILL office to be closed during your visit, please feel free to stop by one of the service desks on the first floor.
Answered by Chris WiemanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon

    Related content from Guides