I'm Having Trouble Accessing the Pink Sheet from Off Campus.
To work around the issue with accessing Pink Sheet from off campus, follow these steps:
1) As your normally would, access Pink Sheet from a link on the library website.
2) In Pink Sheet, notice the URL, which should look like this. Notice that our proxy server modifies the URL to add ".db.usciences.edu" as well as dashes after "pink" and "pharmamedtechbi" (instead of periods).
3) When you attempt to access an article, the URL will probably change so it looks like this. This isn't going to work, since the modifications have been removed.
4) Copy the missing elements, so that you can replace them in your page URL. Copy this entire portion:
5) Now, use your mouse or keyboard to highlight your URL, starting from the left, and covering up only this portion of the URL (you must leave the rest of the URL that appears to the right of the slash):
6) Paste the missing elements. Now your URL should include this new beginning. Hit Enter
on your keyboard, and the page should load correctly with the full text of the article.
If you need help using this workaround, please let us know. Thanks for your patience while we work with the vendor to address this issue.