Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

How do I request an article that the library owns in paper when I am on rotation far away from campus??

Last Updated: Jul 30, 2018  |  8 Views
Topics: Access (ILL)

Was this helpful? 0   0


Use ILLiad and add a note to the request that you are on rotations. For more information on our services for students who are not on campus, see our page "Support for Students on Rotation/Fieldwork" at

Answered by Leslie Ann BowmanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon