Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

What kind of access privileges does a visiting international student have?

I'm writing on behalf of a visiting student in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences. He is on a J-1 Visa visiting through the AIPT Korea West program. As such, he is not paid by us or the University and is not registered for courses. He has received an ID card. Does this ID card entitle him to any library privileges? We are curious because his ability to access library capabilities would be helpful for his lab work with us
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2014  |  19 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Online access to our journals is available only to those with a university network username and password, or to those who physically come to the library.  Our electronic resources licenses prohibit us from providing online access to those without an official affiliation with the university unless the person comes to the library.

Answered by Liz FarleyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon