Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.


I am the librarian at DCAD and have a faculty member who would like to read Biomolecular Engineering v. 16. I saw that you subscribe to this journal and was wondering if he would be able to visit your library and read through this volume.
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014  |  18 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


We are open to researchers with picture ID who need our specialized collection 9-5 Monday through Friday.  However, the journal your faculty member needs we only have in electronic format not in print. This means
that he/she would have to use our computers and network. 
If the faculty member would want to print an article, a reference librarian will assist him or her and there is a charge of $.10 per page. 

Answered by Liz FarleyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon