Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

I need to find scientific assessment information

I'm trying to find research articles reviewing the efficacy of the "Dysphagia Evaluation Protocol" assessment, created by Wendy Avrey-Smith, Abbey Brod Rosen, and Donna Dellarosa. I can't find one article reviewing this assessment (on google scholar or the lib. site).
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2014  |  45 Views
Topics: Reference

Was this helpful? 0   0


Two databases that index assessments are CINAHL and Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HAPI).  I looked for this assessment in both of them and found only a reference for the Mental Measurements Yearbook.   

All I can suggest is that you check ProQuest, OT Search and OT Seeker ( in case there was review of the assessment in the general or OT literature that CINAHL and HAPI missed.  If you can't find anything in any of those places, I suggest you talk to your professor.

Answered by Liz FarleyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon