Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

Hi. I am doing a paper on UE of stroke relating to Occupational Therapy. Can you please point me in the right direction for some articles please.

Last Updated: Jul 26, 2018  |  7 Views
Topics: Reference

Was this helpful? 0   0


When you say "UE of stroke", are you referring to the "upper extremities"? If so, I would start your search in the OT Search database.  Doing a simple search on stroke upper extremity returned a good number of results.  If you need to further refine the search or limit to a more specific topic, you can use the "Power Search" option to be more precise.

PubMed will also have a great deal of literature on this topic.  However, since this database is not specifically tailored to OT literature, you may have to take some more time to sift through the results.  Even a search on stroke upper extremity rehabilitation yields over 2500 results.  This is a case where it might be helpful to use a narrower topic or run the search several times with different filters, such as article type or publication date.  Let us know if you need additional guidance or if I've completely missed the mark.

Answered by Stephen BussBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon