Can I get a loan for Item Details: Title:Contemporary Trends in the Epidemiology of Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury: Changes in Age and Etiology.
The library provides an interlibrary loan service called ILLiad for this purpose. ILLiad allows you to request articles that are not in our collection (such as the one you want), and we will attempt to locate it for you. I recommend that you place a request for this article.
It looks to me as though you do not already have an ILLiad account. Fortunately, setting one up is quick. You can follow these steps to set up your account and request your article:
1. On the library's homepage, find and click on ILLiad (Request an Article or Dissertation) under Requests.
2. Log into ILLiad using your USciences username and password (same as you use for Blackboard)
3. When the form requesting personal information appears, fill it out and submit it.
4. Now you can place a request manually. Click Article under New Request (on the left sidebar menu). Now fill out the required fields on the blank Article Request form.
5. If the article is available to borrow, we will e-mail you when the article is available for you. Start checking your e-mail (including your spam/junk folder) a day or two after you place the request.
If you have any questions, or need any other help, don't hesitate to ask.