Skip to Questions
USciences Home JW England Library Homepage

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: As you type, you may see some suggested answers. If you don't see anything helpful, click 'Ask Us' and then fill out the question form on the next page to email your question to a librarian.

Is there anyway I can see the Journal of Child and Family Behavior Therapy, vol. 33 (2) 2011? The article "Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

in Young Children: An Intervention Model and Case Series" is an excellent source for my paper, but USciences doesn't have a full text for it. Thank you!
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2014  |  11 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


As you have discovered, the library does not subscribe to Child and Family Behavior Therapy (there is no "Journal of").  You will need to place an ILLiad request for it.  The link for ILLiad is on the library's webpage.  You will need all the information you have listed in your question along with the page numbers, 97-122.

Jeanette McVeigh,

Coordinator of Electeronic Resources

Answered by Jeanette McVeighBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Call the reference desk
      at 215-596-8967
    • a small icon
      Text your question via SMS
      to (215) 995-3256  more info
    • a small icon
      Tweet your question
      to @LibUSciences
    • a small icon